The Office of Admissions processes applications on a rolling admission basis throughout the year. Applicants can apply for admission for any one of four starting dates during any academic year: January, April, July, and September. Each term runs for 12 weeks. Admission deadlines for submitted application and required document are as follows:
- Winter 2022 (starting January 2022) - Currently open. Deadline for applications is December 1, 2021.
- Spring 2022 (starting April 2022) - Deadline for applications is March 1st, 2022. Applications open on December 2, 2021.
- Summer 2022 (starting late June 2022) - Deadline for applications is June 1st, 2022. Applications open on March 2nd, 2022.
- Fall 2022 (starting September 2022) - Deadline for applications is August 15, 2022. Applications open on June 2nd, 2022.
Before the applicant can be reviewed for possible admission, the following must be submitted:
- Completed Health Science Doctoral application form.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
Send transcripts and all required documents to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
College of Health Care Sciences
Health Science Doctoral Admissions
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33329-9905
- Official and final transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate, professional, and graduate institutions of higher learning. Conferral degree and conferral date must be on the transcript(s) from where you earned a degree.
- All coursework from international institution(s), Applicant is responsible for contacting one of the evaluation services listed here. The evaluation must be course by course including a cumulative GPA The official evaluation must be sent directly from the evaluation service to the NSU EPS address shown above for all documents:
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
- Copy of national allied health professional certification or licensure, if applicable.
- Copy of current state licensure, registration or certification.
- Two letters of evaluation from supervisors or colleagues, clinical or nonclinical (An administrative/nonclinical applicant must include a letter from his or her direct supervisor describing the applicant’s position and responsibilities within the organization.)
Non-clinical applicants (health administrators) only- must also include a letter of recommendation from a supervisor describing their position in the organization and the scope and duration of their responsibility, a personal statement describing their career goals, and an organizational chart. (This is not required for clinically licensed, registered, or certified applicants or for public health practitioners with an MPH). Clinically-qualified applicants should include a copy of their registration, certification and/ or licensure.
- An up to date resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Personal interview with Committee on Admissions MAY be required in some cases. Phone interview and/or advisement may be substituted upon approval.