The MHS/Ph.D. Dual Degree program admits students on a rolling basis. Students are considered for admission when all of their admission documents have been submitted to the Enrollment Processing Center. Anyone with a pending application packet that is not complete by the
deadline will be automatically rolled over into the admission cycle for the next term.
The Office of Admissions processes applications on a rolling admission basis throughout the year.
Term Deadline and Course dates
Applicants for admission must submit or be responsible for submission of:
- Completed MHS/Ph.D. Dual application form
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Send transcripts and all required documents to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Dr. Pallavi Patel College of Health Care Sciences
Health Science Admissions
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33329-9905
- Official and final transcripts from all undergraduate, professional, and graduate institutions of higher learning (including ones currently in progress). Conferral degree and conferral date must be on the transcript(s) from where you earned a degree.
- All coursework from international institution(s), Applicant is responsible for contacting one of the evaluation services listed here. The evaluation must be course by course including a cumulative GPA The official evaluation must be sent directly from the evaluation service to the NSU EPS address shown above for all documents:
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
www.jsilny.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
- Copy of national allied health professional certification or licensure, if applicable.
- Copy of current state licensure, registration or certification.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation supporting the applicant’s aptitude and determination to complete this course of study. (The letters should originate from professional colleagues/supervisors or from course instructors at the last school attended).
- Health Care Administrators: An up to date resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing at least five years of healthcare and managerial experience. Non-clinical applicants (health administrators) must also include a letter of recommendation (3rd) from a supervisor describing their position in the organization and the scope and duration of their responsibility, a personal statement describing their career goals, and an organizational chart.
- A written statement outlining: the applicants interest in pursuing the dual MHSc/PhD in health science, research experience, and career goals.
- 1 writing sample that reflects original work
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores (no more than five years old).
- Personal interview with Committee on Admissions is required. Phone interview or Skype interview may be substituted upon approval.