Intellectual and Comprehensive Abilities (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Comprehend large amounts of information.
- Demonstrate critical thinking to solve problems and evaluate outcomes.
- Integrate and apply information to make appropriate decisions.
Behavior and Professional Abilities /Communication (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Behave ethically and legally.
- Demonstrate professionalism in interactions with peers, instructors, and patients.
- Collaborate effectively and respectfully during teamwork.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organization, and time management.
- Accept feedback without defensiveness.
- Display effective verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills.
- Speak and write in proficient English.
- Adapt appropriately to unanticipated events and circumstances.
- Manage personal and environmental stress.
- Demonstrates initiative for professional growth, self-reflection and learning.
- Respect differences in others including ability, culture, ethnicity, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, socioeconomic class, or other characteristics of identity.
Physical and functional abilities (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Ability to move up to 50 # with safe biomechanical techniques or equipment.
- Ability to walk, bend/stoop, squat, stand, climb, reach, sit, crawl, kneel, and push/pull.
- Vision and hearing capacity sufficient to participate in all didactic and clinical portions of the program.
- Possess fine motor skills sufficient to participate in all didactic and clinical portions of the program.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain safe body mechanics and respond appropriately to changes in the environment.
- Physical endurance capacity to fully participate in the didactic and clinical components of the program.