Starting Fall 2020
The accelerated M.H.Sc. and Ph.D. in Health Science is a distance – based, research focused dual program designed for bachelor’s prepared health professionals with diverse work backgrounds who are interested in earning a terminal degree in the field of health science with a core focus in research. The program will prepare graduates to function both independently and interdependently within the clinical and non-clinical research environment. The dual degree program challenges the student to examine the current state of health care; apply sophisticated knowledge of research design, biostatistics, and epidemiology to the literature of their core discipline; and design and conduct original research in health care.
This accelerated track permits the motivated student to earn both a Masters and Ph.D. degree from a respected, regionally-accredited research institution with 92 credits of course content, completed within 3-7 years of study.
- Program can be completed in 7-9 years
- Total combined semester hours: 92
- 41 hours are completed in the Masters portion
- 51 hours are completed in the Ph.D portion.
- M.H.Sc degree awarded after completion of 41 credits
- M.H.Sc course tuition: $429.00 per credit hour
- DHS tuition: $655.00 per credit hour
- Chat sessions and threaded discussions are a regular part of the program. This allows for student - professor and student - student interaction.
As a Nova Southeastern University student, you will have access to a wealth of information through the electronic library, an extension of the on campus facilities. For more information on the available offerings, visit our libraries online.