Doctor of Occupational Therapy (Fort Lauderdale Campus)
Do you want to learn more about the Doctor of Occupational Therapy (O.T.D.) program from behind the scenes? Join a small group of students to meet with the OTD admissions counselor and an OT faculty member, attend an occupational therapy class, and discuss the educational program with current students. RSVP by clicking your desired date below. If you have issues registering please reach out to email@example.com.
- Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Thursday, April 20, 2023
10:00 a.m. - Meet Admissions Counselor and Program Director
10:30 a.m. - Discuss Curriculum and Q&A
11:30 a.m. - Attend OT Class Session
12:00 p.m. - Meet Ambassadors/Student Leaders
12:30 p.m. - Wrap Up
*Daily schedule subject to change based on class activities.
Doctor of Occupational Therapy (Tampa Bay Regional Campus)
Are you interested in learning more about the entry-level Doctor of Occupational Therapy (O.T.D.) -Tampa Bay program? We would love to schedule an on-campus Individual Backstage Pass tour of the program for you. These tours will be facilitated by one of our current O.T.D. students and will allow you to explore our campus and O.T. facilities. Individual O.T.D. – Tampa Bay Backstage Pass tours are available at 12:00 p.m. on the following days:
- Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Saturday, April 15, 2023
- Sunday, April 16, 2023
Closer to the start of your registered event we will reach out to you with details regarding the optional classroom observation opportunity. If you have any questions about the Backstage Pass event or if you are unable to make any of the event dates and would like to explore alternate options to visit our campus, please contact Jason Barshay (813) 574-5286 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask an OT Student Tampa Bay
Work… Family… Location… We know there is a lot you may be thinking about in your exploration of an education in occupational therapy. Who better to talk to than people who have been in your shoes and know what you’re going through. Come join us for this virtual, monthly series where we will highlight and feature different groups of students in our O.T.D. – Tampa Bay program. Each session is on a Tuesday evening at 8:00 p.m.
- Family Responsibility Edition - September 20, 2022
- Do you have kids, or are you thinking about starting a family? Do you have family members that you provide care for? Are you concerned about whether you can manage graduate school while tending to your family responsibilities? Have an honest conversation with our students about their challenges balancing family responsibilities and school.
- COTA Edition - October 18, 2022
- Are you a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) thinking about going back to school to become an Occupational Therapist? This is the session for you. Come meet and talk to some of our students and alumni who started out as COTAs.
- Alumni Edition - November 15, 2022
- Are you wondering what kinds of opportunities await you at the conclusion of your occupational therapy education? Come talk to some of our graduates and here what they’ve done since graduating from NSU.
- Working Student Edition - January 17, 2023
- Are you thinking about working while going to school but concerned about whether you’ll be able to manage the competing demands of work and school? Talk to some of our working students and find out how they balance work and school.
- Commuter Student Edition - February 21, 2023
- Are you outside of the Tampa Bay area, thinking about maintaining your residence and commuting to campus for institute weekends, and wondering what the experience is like? Come talk to some of our commuter students about their experiences and get some tips to help make your experience easier.
- Relocating Student Edition - March 21, 2023
- Are you outside of the Tampa Bay area, thinking about relocating to the area, and wondering how you’ll decide where to live and what the transition will be like? Find out why some of our students made the decision to relocate and get some tips on how to make your relocation experience easier.
Post-Professional Dr.O.T. and Ph.D. in Occupational Therapy (Online)
Virtual Open House
Already a licensed Occupational Therapist? NSU’s post-professional doctoral programs in occupational therapy prepare you to become a more successful practitioner, leader, faculty member, and researcher. Meet the occupational therapy post-professional program directors in our monthly online virtual open house. Ask questions about curriculum, get tips for fitting a doctoral program into your schedule, and learn how to engage in an online learning environment.