Tuition and Fees
- Tuition for 2019 is $31,827. All tuition and fees are subject to change by the Board of Trustees without notice.
- Tuition for 2020 is $32,130. All tuition and fees are subject to change by the Board of Trustees without notice.
- Acceptance Fee is $400. This fee is required to reserve the accepted applicant's place in the entering first year class. This advance payment will be deduced from the tuition payment due on registration day, but is not refundable in the event of a withdrawal. It is payable within two weeks of an applicant's acceptance.
- Pre-registration Fee is $600. This fee is due eight weeks after acceptance or by April 15, whichever comes first, under the same terms as the Acceptance Fee.
- A Health Professions Division General Access Fee of $145 is required each year. An NSU student services fee of $900 is also required annually.
The first semester's tuition and fees, less the $1000 previously paid, are due on or before registration day. Tuition for each subsequent semester is due on or before the appropriate registration day. Students will not be admitted until their financial obligations have been met.
The financial ability of applicants to complete their training at the university is important because of the limited number of positions available in each class. Applicants should have specific plan for financing three and a half years of professional education. This should include tuition, living expenses, book equipment, fieldwork, residency, travel, and miscellaneous expenses.
It is required that each student carry adequate personal medical and hospital insurance. Students may avail themselves of the hospitalization insurance plan obtainable through the university.
For more information, please call (954) 262-1101 or 877-640-0218.