Students entering into the College of Health Care Sciences will use the same company who processes our background checks, Castle Branch, to process your forms.
Questions regarding the mandatory immunization and physical examination forms can be directed to Castle Branch at (888) 914-7279.
- All incoming students must have a thorough physical examination prior to the first day of classes. Please review the Immunization Guidelines and have your physician fill out the Physical Exam Form and the Immunization Form.
- Once an incoming student goes into the certified background website to fill out his/her background check form, the student will then be directed to go to the secure Certified Profile website to upload the immunization and physical forms.
- All immunization and physical records MUST be uploaded to the Castle Branch website.
- CHCS Student Affairs office will monitor Castle Branch where all students must upload proof of completing the entire immunization requirement.
- Castle Branch will send weekly reminders to the email the students registered with when completing background check if they are not compliant with any requirement.
Please note: DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS-YOU MUST KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Failure to Comply
The University is not required to provide alternate sites for clinical practicum or rotations should immunization be a requirement for placement. Therefore, failure to comply with this policy may result in a student's inability to satisfy the graduation requirements in their program.
Students may request that the University Health Service perform these immunizations. The University Health Service will make appointments in as timely a manner as possible. The appointments, once made, become an obligation of the student and must be kept.