Application Dates by Entry Term
||Application Open and Close Dates
||July 1, 2019 - March 1, 2020
||March 2, 2020 - July 1, 2020
||July 2, 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Completed NSU Application and $50 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or approved credentialing agency for international students
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale and a grade of B (3.0) or better on all prerequisite courses and science courses
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores less than 5 years old from date of application
- Three letters of evaluation—from an individual (other than a relative) such as an academic instructor/professor, health professional, work supervisor, or volunteer supervisor
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Personal statement of professional and educational goals
- Final official transcripts from all institutions attended
- If applicable, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, if English is not the native language
- If applicable, official course-by-course evaluation of foreign school coursework from a NACES approved evaluation service
- Successful completion of professional interview* with NSU MSSS Admissions Committee. *Interview only offered to students who meet all application requirements.
All applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Selection for a professional interview does not guarantee admission to the program. Admission decisions will be made at the conclusion of the interview process.
Please contact Calvin Mendes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 262-1108 for more information.