Application Dates by Entry Term
||Application Open and Close Dates
||March 2, 2020 - July 15, 2020
||July 2, 2020 - December 1, 2020
||December 2, 2020 - March 1, 2021
- Completed NSU Application and $50 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or approved credentialing agency for international students
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale and a grade of B (3.0) or better
- Resume including contact information for three (3) references
- Final official transcripts from all institutions attended
- If applicable, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, if English is not the native language
- If applicable, official course-by-course evaluation of foreign school coursework from a NACES approved evaluation service
- Successful completion of professional interview* with NSU MSSS Admissions Committee. *Interview only offered to students who meet all application requirements.
All applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Selection for a professional interview does not guarantee admission to the program. Admission decisions will be made at the conclusion of the interview process.
Please contact Claudia Sylvana Gubiotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 262-1267 for more information.