Tobin Silver, Ph.D., CSCS
Professor and Practicum Director, Health and Human Performance (954) 262-8090 email@example.com
Office: HPD Annex - Rm. 132
- PhD-Purdue University, 2010
- MS-Barry University, 2005
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 2003
- EXSC 4200_Motor Learning/Development with Laboratory
- EXSC 4901_Practicum in Exercise Science
- EXSC 5200_Labratory Instrumentation
- ACSM/EIM – Level I
Area of Research:
- Nonlinear, linear, and temporal analyses of biological signals (human), trip recovery while walking, balance and posture, personal training, and community wellness.
Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications:
- Silver, T. A., A. E., S. K., Peacock, C. A., J. T., Antonio, J. (2018). High and Low Impact Physical Activity Positively Influences Female Bone Density. To appear in Journal of Exercise and Nutrition.
- Antonio, J., Silver, T. A., Peacock, C. A. (2018). Body composition assessment of NFL Combine Athletes: DXA, BIS, Bod Pod. Journal of Exercise and Nutrition (JEN), 1(5).
- Mokha, G. M., Silver, T. A., Bommarito, P. (2021). NFL Draft Prep Players Improve 40-Yard Run Times and Foot-Ground Kinetics. Research Directs in Strength and Performance, 1(1), Article 4.