- Ph.D. Purdue University
- M.S. Barry University
- B.S. University of Wisconsin—Eau Claire
2003-BS-University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Exercise Prescription with Laboratory
Exercise and Sport Administration
Motor Learning/Development with Laboratory
Practicum in Exercise Science
Advanced Strength and Conditioning
CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist of the National Strength and Conditioning Association
ACSM/EIM – Level I Exercise is Medicine Credential of the American College of Sports Medicine in conjunction with Exercise is Medicine®
Areas of Research
My research interests include nonlinear, linear, and temporal analyses of biological signals (human), trip recovery while walking, balance and posture, personal training, and community wellness. My interests are vast with the goal of providing hands on learning experiences to our students within the University and throughout the community.
Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Silver, T., Mokha, M., & Peacock, C. (in press). Exploring fall training adaptations while walking. WORK: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation.
- Antonio J, Peacock C, Ellerbroek A, Fromhoff B, Silver T. The effects of consuming a high protein diet (4.4 g/kg/d) on body composition in resistance-trained individuals – a preliminary investigation. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. In press. 2014 11:19. http://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-11-19
- Peacock, C Krein D, Antonio J, Sanders G, Silver T, Colas M. Comparing Acute Bouts of Sagittal Plane Progression Foam Rolling vs. Frontal Plane Progression Foam Rolling. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2015. Aug 29:2310-5.
- Jose Antonio, Anya Ellerbroek, Tobin Silver, Steve Orris, Max Scheiner, Adriana Gonzalez and Corey Peacock. A high protein diet (3.4 g/kg/d) combined with a heavy resistance training program improves body composition in healthy trained men and women – a follow-up investigation. JISSN. 2015 12:39 http://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-015-0100-0