Tony A. Ricci, Ed.D, MS, FISSN, CSCS, PES
Assistant Professor, Health and Human Performance (954) 262-1328 email@example.com
Office: HPD Annex - Rm. 136
- Doctorate of Sport Psychology - University of Western States
- M.S. Human Nutrition - University of Bridgeport
- M.S. Sport Science - United States Sport Science Academy
- B.A. Business and Sport Management - LeTourneau University
- EXSC 5100 Performance Psychology
- EXSC 2400 Strength and Conditioning
- EXSC 3740 Exercise Physiology
- ISSN-FISSN - CISSN
- NASM - PES, CES
- AASP - CMPC
Area of Research:
- Mixed Martial Arts Performance - Sports Psychology and Sports Neuroscience
Recen Peer-Reviewed Publications:
- Ricci, T., Forbes, S. C., & Candow, D. (2020) Creatine Supplementation: Practical Strategies and Considerations for Mixed Martial Arts. Journal of Exercise & Nutrition; 3 (1).
- Ricci, T. (2021). Mental State as a Governor of Human Performance. Journal of Exercise & Nutrition.
- Peacock, C., French, D., Sanders, G., Ricci, A., Stull, C., & Antonio, J. (2022). Weight Loss and Competition Weight in Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Athletes. Journal of Functional Morphology & Kinesiology;7 (4), 115.