The graduate earning an Au.D. from the Audiology Program will be able to:
- Demonstrate clinical proficiency in assessment methodology and the interpretation of assessment results with a variety of clinical populations.
- Develop and implement a plan for audiological management & treatment based on clinical diagnostic data with a variety of clinical populations.
- Collaborate and/or counsel effectively with clients, family members, care givers, and other professionals.
- Evaluate and critically apply current research to determine and enhance clinical efficacy.
- Demonstrate ability to assume a leadership role in business practices and supervision.
- Apply appropriate technologies to accomplish research, diagnosis, management and treatment.