- Official transcript indicating conferral of a master's degree in audiology, by a regionally accredited institution in the UK. If master&'s degree if from outside the UK, please submit the transcript for evaluation to one of the following evaluation services. The official evaluation must be sent directly from the evaluation service to EPS.
- Documentation of all professional certifications, licenses, or relevant credentialing materials
- Vita documenting professional experiences and continuing education activities, professional affiliations, publications, and/or presentations. Supporting documentation of continuing education activities, publications, and/or presentations is recommended
- Completed application and non-refundable fee of $50.00
- Three letters of recommendation from instructors, supervisors, and/or coworkers.
All admissions materials must be sent to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
College of Health Care Sciences
Audiology Program Admissions
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
For admissions information, please contact the audiology department at email@example.com or 954-262-7745.