The following application process is required by all applicants:
1. Complete online application and pay $50 non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit official transcripts from each university/college attended for formal transcript evaluation and NSU transfer course equivalencies.
- Coursework taken at a foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalence. Foreign coursework must be evaluated by one of the following services:
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
If Item #2's criteria has been met, a recommendation for interview will be made to the Respiratory Therapy Admissions Committee.
3. Upon recommendation by the Respiratory Therapy Admissions Committee and after review of applicant's admission portfolio, applicant will be contacted to schedule an interview before the Respiratory Therapy Admissions Committee.
4. Applicant will be interviewed by Respiratory Therapy Admissions Committee.
5. An offer of admission will only be made upon recommendation of the Respiratory Therapy Admissions Committee.
If applicant accepts offer,
- Applicant must pay $200 seat deposit, within 14 days of acceptance, and will be formally categorized as “Provisionally Admitted” until
- All transcripts must be resubmitted with final (no in-progress) grades documented
- Applicant/Student will then be formally categorized as “Fully Admitted”
The BSRT First-Professional program offers one start date per year.
- August (Fall term):
Application must be received by mid-July.
To ensure that your application receives prompt consideration, you should apply early. Applications are accepted year-round.