The Bachelor of Health Science will enable students to:
- Pursue a well-rounded and diverse educational degree completion program for health professionals in an online environment that allows them to continue gainful employment in their chosen field while attending and completing course work.
- Enhance and develop the student's leadership and health care knowledge through academic inquiry while using current, practical health care models.
- Enhance their understanding of diverse populations in health care and to prepare the student to take a leadership role in the rapidly changing health care environment.
- Enhance the student's understanding of the political, social, legal and ethical issues that may be encountered and have an impact on areas of health care practice.
- Develop knowledge that helps bridge between clinical care, health care diversity and critical inquiry.