The VIP-PT Applicant Access Pass events enable a small group of prospective students to meet with the PT admissions counselor, a program faculty member, discuss the educational program with current students and, if time and weather permits a tour of the PT department. Although appointments are limited on each date, this experience is an excellent follow up for applicants who have already been accepted into the program.
VIP-PT Applicant Access Pass events are scheduled as follows:
- September 22, 2017 (1:15 pm to 4:30 pm)
- October 13, 2017 (1:15 pm to 4:30 pm)
- November 10, 2017 (1:15 pm to 4:30 pm)
- December 8, 2017 (1:15 pm to 4:30 pm)
- January 5, 2018 (1.15 pm to 4.30 pm)
- February 2, 2018 (1.15 pm to 4.30 pm)
- March 2, 2018 (1.15 pm to 4.30 pm)
- April 13, 2018 (1.15 pm to 4.30 pm)
Be sure to contact Christy Saunders in the Admissions Department (239-274-6965 or email@example.com) to register for your preferred date and to obtain your VIP-PT Applicant Access Pass.
Wondering if you should pursue a career in PT? Check out this video from the American Physical Therapy Association: "Why I chose a career in PT"
Can't make it to one of our VIP events, but want to learn more? Check out our virtual tour of the NSU DPT program below: