Top of PageSkip to main content

Physical Therapy

Foreign Course Work

Undergraduate course work taken at a foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institution equivalence by one of the three services listed below. You should contact:

  • Foreign Credentialing Commission on Physical Therapy (FCCPT) *
    511 Wythe Street
    Alexandria Virginia 22314
    (703) 684-8406
    * This agency specializes in evaluation for U.S. PT licensure.

For more information, please call NSU's Office of Admissions at (954) 262-1110.

Return to top of page