Foreign Course Work

Undergraduate and graduate course work taken at a foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institution equivalency. You should contact one of the services below for foreign course work evaluation.

It is the applicant's responsibility to have this course work evaluated in a course by course formatted document. This official evaluation must be sent to the Office of Admissions.